Requirements under the process of machanical process and storage of personal data:
we only store data for specified and legal goals, and we can not use them in different ways,
we process Your personal data in a fair and legal way,
we desire to make adequate security acts in order to keep the data safe from illegal access, and to forbid and change or spread.
According to this act:
2. Providing data is of free-will and based on Your permission (claim). We consider it as an approved written permission, when You register. The handling and forwarding of the data is automatic.
3. The provided data (name, e-mail address) provided by You on the forms, will be recorded in our system. We only record the data for sending newsletters and keeping contact.
4. The provided personal data handling will exist as long as You deliberately do not ask us to cancel them.
5. No personal data will be gathered from the inquirers and surfers of the Webpage. When surfing the Webpage, only anonym information will be collected about the visited sub pages, which functions were used, or were attempted to be used by the surfers. These data will provide help for operating and developing the Webpage, further on for the sustainment of the smooth operation. Google Analytics tracking code was built in into our Webpage.
6. The Operator uses so-called cookies when visiting the Webpage. Cookie is a data package, which contains letters and numbers, which is sent to Your browser to enable us to store some of Your settings to easen the use of our Webpage, and to collect some relevant user statistics of our visitors. They do not contin any kind of personal data, and they are not able to identify specific users. The cookies contin such a unique identifier (a secret, randomly generated sequence), which is stored by Your device. Some cookies get deleted after closing Your browser, some re stored for a longer time on Your computer.
7. You can always get free of charge written information about the handling of Your personal data, the source of them, the reason for handling the data, the claim of the data, duration, the name, address and the coherrence in the handling of the data of the data processor`s, further on, in case of forwarding Your personal data, the claim of the data forwarding and of it`s addressee ont he following availabilities:
VITA-MUSICA Nonprofit Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság
Address: 2600 Vác, Thomas Edison utca 3.
8. The cancellation/lockup, or the correction of the data can be also asked for at any of the availabilities above, and You also have the opportunity to find fault in the handling of Your personal data, further on to get information about Your data handling, and to protest against the handling of personal data. We inform You, that the information, cancellation, lockup and correction request will be done in the shortest time period after the arrival of such requests, but it will be done free of charge and in written in 10 working days. The data will be deleted entirely from our system in 30 working days.
9. We inform You further on, that the supervision and subservience of the emergence of the right to the deffence of personal data defence is the duty of the Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság (1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c), as an independent, and only underlying to the law Authority.
10. In case of violating Your rights, You can appeal to the Nemzeti Adatvédelmi és Információszabadság Hatóság (1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/c), or Court against the Operator, or the data processor. The court will deal with this case out of turn.
11. The present data handling regulation can be modified by the Operator at any time, and we will inform You about it. By the use of the further service, You, as the user, You automatically agree to our modified data handling regulation, and we do not need any further permission.
14th of May, 2018, Vac